Friday, August 23, 2013

28mm Knights of Dol Amroth Army

Here is my Dol Amroth army. The figures are from Mithril Miniatures. I did change out their shields with some Black Tree Design Elf shields. They were a little bit of work to put together and well worth it. I am not a real big fan of Mithril but these Dol Amroth figures rock. I also changed out their spears as well, I cut off all of their hands and used some Black Tree Design spears from some Elf cavalry and Elf foot infantry I had. There are pretty much all conversions for the most part.



Freshly painted new batch 10/12/2017



















Dol Amroth protecting the gates of Minas Tirith
I also made a lot of Dol Amroth archers using a few other Mithril miniatures taking their bow arms and making some conversions, Mithril does not make any Dol Amroth archers, so I had to make my own.
A better view of some Dol Amroth archers here fighting at Minas Tirith.

No comments: